That, is the result of this:
I thought I’d just go and take a look, maybe get another tube of the Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream (which I love!) and a second bottle of the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner.
But who can walk away from a 70% off sale with just only that? XD
So in the end, here’s what I got. A lot more than I expected to walk away with.
Got stuff from Deep Sleep and Divine Calm coz I haven’t been sleeping well lately. =(
- The Body Shop Total Energy Enlivening Body Gel 50ml (4 For $10)
- The Body Shop Deep Sleep Soothing Shower Cream 60ml
- The Body Shop Divine Calm Sublime Body Lotion 60ml
- The Body Shop Divine Calm Heavenly Shower Gel (4 For $10)
- The Body Shop Almond Oil Daily Hand & Nail Cream
- The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist 100ml $16.90 (U.P $24.90)
- The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream 15ml (2 For $10) (U.P $29.90 50ml)
I absolutely love this day time moisturizer! It moisturizes my oily skin without leaving any greasy residue nor clogging my pores. And I’m so happy with travel-sized tubes because firstly, I can bring one small tube when I travel and need not transfer from the original tube to a smaller container; and secondly, using one small tube at a time eliminates bacteria from entering the other 3 tubes!
- The Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator 75ml $14.90. (U.P $24.90)
I’m in love with the Seaweed range! I have the moisturizer, clay mask, and now the facial exfoliator! The Seaweed range is for oil control, that’s why it’s working so great for me!
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner 60ml (3 For $12). (U.P $22.90 250ml)
My full bottle one was running out, I wanted to try a new toner but the friendly and helpful sales people advised that I stick to this since it worked for my blemished skin. I contemplated buying the toner from the Seaweed range but they said although it removes impurities just as well, it does not have anti-bacterial components like the Tea Tree one.
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Facial Radiance Capsules 28 Capsules $24.90 (U.P $45.90)
I’d never have bought it at the full price! My goodness! So expensive for only 28 capsules! It’d better be some kind of skin elixir! The sales person said this acts as a night moisturizer. I bought it coz I was looking for a night cream and this looked really cute and interesting.
- The Body Shop Pumice No More Rough Skin $3
The skin on The Boyfriend’s elbow is just about as hard and rough as an elephant’s hide.
- The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Shave Cream 50ml $3
- The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Razor Relief 50ml $3
- The Body Shop Nail File $2
- The Body Shop Organic Cotton Rounds (2 For $5). (U.P = $4.50)
- The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Hand Lotion 250ml (FREE for Purchases Above $80!!! Yippeee!!!)
(All prices in Singapore dollars)
Notice I didn’t get any makeup products at all. I’ve never been a fan of The Body Shop’s makeup – too much shimmer and glitter, crazy fallout, and poor pigmentation. For their prices, I don’t think they’re worth it at all. My dislike for its cosmetics products was further reinforced when I saw the sales people standing behind the makeup section with terrible fallout ALL OVER THEIR FACES. Like really, E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E. They looked like walking and talking disco balls.
Okie! I’m gonna start using these products! I hope to bring you guys reviews of them soon! =)
If you’re in Singapore, do go check out the sale. It ends this Sunday, 21 August 2011!
Do you use any skincare products from The Body Shop? Any from my purchase? What do you think of it/them? Do share! =)
If you enjoyed reading this post, click here to subscribe for updates on new posts by RSS or email for updates on new posts!